Sunday, July 09, 2006

Until July 16th!

Myself and a band of merry people visited the glorious capital of Wales: Cardiff.



Some Muslim seamen folk arrived from Yemen to this port city in the late 1800s.. and in 1860 the first Muslim Mosque was built in Cardiff. Some Histoire here :-)




My camera is very unwell at the moment and before it finally crashed out on me - here are some images from the Expressions Of Faith show.




I must admit I was more than impressed with the work of Emma Ismaiel who has a little website in production called Nur Illuminations.
One piece of her glass-work is on the left-hand side in this shot:




I need to email her very soon and congratulate her - we were all very much taken aback with her work. Very different, thoughtful and inspiring.




An image of her work is on this link - you'll know what I mean when you see it!




A total of 6 Tranquilarty pieces were displayed.



Here are a few shots of my work.





Aha - Change!









Yes - these were the first two pieces which I started - another two have since been produced and I will show em to you guys here very soon! .. Or as soon as I have a camera to act as a medium!





A big thanks to my super-duper models :-) I love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home